Stephanie has sold houses all over Texas but specializes in The Woodlands, Spring, and Conroe areas. Due to her family’s extensive military history, she has lived all over the U.S., Central America, and even Japan, but has been settled down in The Woodlands for 8 years now. Stephanie has 4 children who have all attended local schools and is also a proud Texas A&M University mother. She also has special needs children of her own and can speak with clients about local schools, services, and events for special needs children. Her hobbies include reading, exercise at the YMCA, and events with her family. Stephanie has past work experience as a State Department employee and as a teacher, and so can speak to the quality of schools in the area. Her history as a “military brat” gives her first-hand experience with successfully moving a family around and adapting to new areas. She would love to put that expertise to good use helping you and your family have a smooth transition to your new home.
Have fun with your family and enjoy what Texas has to offer, and let Stephanie do the “housework” for you.
¡Stephanie habla español!
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, and Houston Area of Realtors
- International Sterling Society 2020
First Time Home Buyer, Luxury Homes, Rental Home (tenant and/or landlord side), Investors
- Stephanie was amazing! She went above and beyond to show us properties and was helpful in things beyond just finding a home. She knows the area and we would use her again in the future.
- We’ve had the pleasure of buying and selling our homes three different times with Stephanie, can’t thank her enough for all her expertise and professionalism with each transaction. I highly recommend her and her team when buying and/or selling your home in the Houston/The Woodlands area.
- Stephanie is incredibly helpful and encouraging. Being first-time home buyers we were new to the entire process. She explained every step and worked hard on our behalf. We would highly recommend any of our friends or family to work with her. Stephanie is amazing.